Sunday, August 7, 2011

Old post...


I did a guest post review for Diaper Junctions blog waaaay back last year but I had stopped blogging for bit so this never got posted.  If you would like to read my full review for what used to be my FAVE cloth diaper just click on over HERE!

These diapers I love so very much. The only reason I have issues with them now is because Little L has figured out how to take off diapers made with aplix closures. Which is very frustrating and sometimes messy. :/

As a previous post of mine states I am now on the search for our next favorite cloth diaper but you should definitely read this post if looking for info on cloth diapers! ♥

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Hi! Yes I do still recieve emails from my old blog..so you are in luck.
The link to my new blog...still named Homemade Rainbows is...
http://homemaderainbows.wordpress.com/
You're so welcome to pop over and visit.
It's nice to pop in here too...LOVE the rainbow pic of drying nappies above! =) Leanne

Earth mama @ Inside My Heart said...

Oh tysvm! I LOVE your first blog and I know I will love your second! As you can see I go through periods of blogging and then not. I decided not to worry about it and just do it because I like to, when I am up to it! Thanks again! :)

Earth mama @ Inside My Heart said...

Hmm for some odd reason the link no longer works so without editing this post here is the new working link for my review! <3

http://www.diaperjunction.com/Tots-Bots-Easy-Fit-One-Size-Pocket-Diaper-Review_b_226.html