Sunday, June 27, 2010

Yay cloth wipes!

So I FINALLY finished my cloth wipes and I am FINALLY getting to posting them! I swear all you mama's with great blogs must have super powers! Because my stay at home self finds getting the time and energy to write up a blog a bit hard sometimes!

But anyhu here they are, a short and simple post about simple wipes. They are not perfect but I didn't try to make them so. I figured I am not selling them and they are being used on my babies bottom so who cares if they are perfect! As long as they are soft and get the job done! This is my first time making wipes and I am completely satisfied with the results.

All I used was some old receiving blankets, a ruler, scissors, thread and of course a sewing machine. Oh and I used a fabric marker.
















My Big L's sweet little hands seem to end up in a lot of my pictures. :)




I want to make more someday but for now these will do!

No comments: