Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Diaper Blues.... And Yellows!




Even though I have been cloth diapering for over a year now I feel as though I find myself back at the beginning a bit. The reason being is the diapers that have been my absolute favorite are unfortunately not working as well for us these days. That would be the Bummis Tots Bots Easy Fits. These diapers have been amazing. So much so I stopped buying other diapers all together. But the times they are a changin'...




Little L who is now 16 months has decided that he does not want to keep his diapers on any more. And he can pull apart the aplix on these diapers so easily. I just hear ripp ripp and the diaper is on the floor. People recommended I try snap diapers and I did so reluctantly because of my love for our Easy Fits. Well sure enough he seems to not be able to figure out snaps.

I am now on the new hunt for our NEXT favorite diaper. I honestly haven't tried many diapers because as I mentioned my hunting for the perfect diaper stopped with our Easy Fits.


But we just got fluffy mail! As most any other cloth diapering mama will say, getting fluff in the mail is so exciting! And not just for us either! Little L got so excited when he saw this fluff he tried to put it on all by himself. It was a Charlie Banana 2 in 1 Diaper in size large. I have to say there was something about this diaper. So bright and fluffy, I can see why he just had to try to put it on.


This picture just doesn't even do it justice it looks so much better in person! And is so much softer in person too. ;P


                           Happy fluff face!          And he tried so hard he really did!


Mama stop watching me and help me get this diaper on! LOL Aww poor guy had to wait for it to be washed...

I have nothing bad at all to say about this diaper, it is super cute and super soft. We have had no leaks even at nighttime yay! We did use two inserts for nighttime but it comes with two! And since it is a good length of time between changes I figured he'd need it. AND Little L can't get it off!

Another cool thing about this diaper is they say you can use disposable inserts in them but I don't think we will be trying that one out as we really don't like disposables and wont use them unless there is no other choice! But it is always nice to have options. :)

I am going to give it a little more time but this very well may be our new favorite diaper! I am still very sad about having to move from our Easy Fits though, they have been so good to us!

But seriously mamas (and papas!) go check out the Charlie Banana website HERE! They have so many things I am dying to try. Not just for my munchkin either but for me! They have mama cloth and nursing pads too! On top of that they have AMAZING customer service. I am just thrilled with everything about this company actually.




No comments: